- Probably one of the most Interesting Facts About Athletes Foot is that men get athletes foot more frequently than women.
- You may not be acquiring athletes foot from other people, you may be acquiring it from your pet. It maybe advisable to treat your pet at the same time you are treating your own athletes foot problem. Frequently pets may respond well to Pet Cream for Ringworm treatment.
- To kill athletes foot try placing your athletes foot sneakers in a plastic baggie, tightly close the baggie and then place the sneakers in your freezer for at least 24 hours. This should be long enough to kill foot fungus.
- One Athletes Foot faq Will clorox kill athletes foot? The answer is yes. The clorox should be mixed with water at a ration of about 10% Clorox to 90% water. Make sure not to mix the bleach with anything other than water as this may cause a dangerous mixture. It is very important not to use more than 10% bleach. A stronger mixture may burn the feet.
- If you are pregnant you should not be applying any treatment to the skin without the approval of your doctor. You may decide to use a natural treatment such as soaking the feet in diluted apple cider vinegar for good results.
- It happens that sharing towels can spread athletes foot. Give yourself a different clean towel daily.
- Leave the feet uncovered in flip flops to allow the feet to breath. Wearing Mens Water Sandal , especially in public areas like swimming pools and public gym areas can help to prevent the contact of athletes foot.
- Try not to dismiss advanced athletes foot for eczema as the two may look similar.
- Those with circulatory diseases may be more susceptible to athlete’s foot infection and show signs of needed therapy.
- In the 19th century scientists discovered treating athletes foot. Changing history shows that athletes foot is not caused by bug bites.
- One of the most unknown Interesting Facts About Athletes Foot is that the same fungus that causes athlete foot is the same fungus that causes Jock Itch.
- Different facts about treating athlete’s foot is that it is more common in warm weather because sweat aids fungus growth.
- There are many product options that cure athletes foot. Creams, sprays and powders are just a few that may work for you. It is important to read the instructions on the packaging before using any product.
There are Natural Home Remedies that may work for some people.